Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TV Viewing Habits of a 14 Year Old Girl

I’m going to take you through my week of TV… This could be embarrassing. This will be a list of the shows I like to watch during the week.
Sunday – Amazing Race and Undercover Boss
Nothing too surprising here, I have always watched Amazing Race and would love to someday be on it. I’m not sure who I’d like to be on it with I’ve had a few different ideas on but you have to find that something that makes you stand out. I have talked about partnering with my best friend Ashley because that could be an interesting dynamic, Cute little blonde with strong big guy or there is the my other best friend my little brother, Brian, but I don’t know what our angle would be…maybe it could be wow they are extremely good looking guys their parents must be very good looking. I could do it with my older brother, Jeff I guess our angle could be wow their parents had to try again to get a better looking child! (zinger) I have even thought about racing with my Mom great angle here, adult son has amazing life in San Diego decides to give up to live with Mom in Texas… Undercover Boss is pretty good but they seem to always pick people that they know are good workers once I want to see someone that hates their job and is really crappy at it.
Monday- Big night- HIMYM, ROE, BBT and 24
For those of you that don’t know the acronyms that is How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement and Big Bang Theory. I like all of these show a lot but I’m ready to meet the mother already! I mean Ted has been telling stories to his kids about how they met for like 4 years now, longest story ever! Best part about that show is Barney Stinson (NPH) the guy is legend…..wait for it….wait for it…and I hope you aren’t lactose intolerant….dary. ROE is hilarious I like Putty in it I kind of see myself acting like him when I get married, unless that isn’t a good thing ladies! And of course Sheldon makes Big Bang Theory, that guy needs an award ASAP
Tuesday – Biggest Loser, Glee, lost and Parenthood
Great night of TV Biggest Loser is awesome and always inspiring. I wish I could get in a gym 8 hours a day and not work. Glee has finally returned again and has caused quite a conundrum for my DVR because all 3 shows air at the same time and since I don’t have that AT&T thing where I can record 4 shows at once I must settle for watching glee a day or so later on hulu. I could talk about lost but really there is no point you either watch it and THINK you know what is going on or you don’t watch it. Perhaps I’ll give my thoughts after the series finale.
Wednesday – RW/RR Challenge
It’s a slow night…I really like these challenges though for a few reasons. First I love reality TV type drama because it is so funny to me. Second Are this kids really that stupid? And I really actually like to watch the competitions they come up with some crazy things to do. I think one of the craziest I’ve seen is moving some sort of bug from point A to point B by using only your mouth. Is the money really worth it? I feel like there is another show on this night but I can’t remember it now…
Thursday
– The Office, Survivor and Flash Forward
I just started watching Flash Forward, I missed season 1 but I watched the 2-hour recap and I really like it. I truly have no idea where the show is headed and that is at the same time exciting and annoying. The Office is just phenomenal another one of those you either love it and watch it, quote it, re-enact it. I would definetly get a Dundie! And back to my love of Reality TV Survivor is a Thursday night staple! I think I started watching season 2 and haven’t missed a season since. The show changed TV as we know it and created its own genre, reality TV. Heck they even have a category now at the Emmy’s!
Friday – Nothing…
Saturday – Nothing

Wow that wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be! The only omission is my favorite show that is now on every single night and that is Baseball Tonight. I watch that show pretty much every night and I think Bobby Valentine has been a wonderful addition. I guess sometimes I try and catch SNL but only if it’s someone I like. I have a feeling that show sill be gone fairly soon. Also I watch every UFC pay per view event! Also try and watch at least 1 Braves game a week but that is a lot harder now that they aren’t on TBS

Bye for now…let me know if you agree or disagree

Miss you tons

No comments:

Post a Comment