Sunday, March 1, 2009

Social Networking...

So I use Facebook a lot and I don 't have some astronomical number of friends, but i have a lot that I don't communicate with but they are or were friends. For example I have a lot of old high school friends on Facebook but I don't send them messages and stuff, maybe I should?!?. Anyway I was thinking about ti today how funny it is to add people as your friends its kind of weird if you see that person consistently and don't talk about it. Like when I first started on Face book I thought it was a little awkward too request people as friends without talking to them in person about it first "hey I see you are on Facebook, can we be friends?"...I don't know. But then also are you allowed to continue Wall to Wall conversations in person away from Facebook? Its all very hard to figure out. I will say that now I have no qualm with requesting friendship via the World Wide Web now, but I am still unsure about the realms in which conversations can transverse the Wall to actually speaking!!!

Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment